1. Products
  2. Sensor
  3. Pressure Sensor 5010360730 RENAULT

Pressure Sensor 5010360730 RENAULT

Pressure Sensor 5010360730 RENAULT
Category Suitable for European Truck & Bus
Brand RENAULT
OURI NO. ORESS-009
OEM NO. 5010360730
DESCRIPTION Pressure Sensor
APPLICATION Premium , Kerax Magnum

Get A Quote

    After the form is successfully submitted, the sample book will be automatically sent to your email address

    FAQs

    View frequently asked questions about  products asked questions about JAMANET’s products.

    Answer your questions.

    Download

    Download our Ouri’s product user manual and sample book.

    Download Our Documentation.

    Contact Our Support Team

    Ouri’s dedicated team of support specialists are here to help you.

    We’ll respond within 48 hours.

    Introduction to VOLVO TRUCK PARTS SENSOR 5010360730

    Introducing the VOLVO TRUCK PARTS Sensor 5010360730, a specialized component designed for the European truck industry. This sensor is marked with the OE NO. 5010360730, indicating its precision engineering and adherence to industry standards. The 5010360730 sensor ensures that all systems in your Volvo truck are operating as they should, minimizing downtime and maximizing performance.

    Originating from China and proudly bearing the OURI/ROTH brand, it comes with a substantial 13-month warranty, assuring its longevity and consistent performance.

    This sensor, classified as a PRESSURE SENSOR with the model number ORESS-009, is specifically tailored to meet the requirements of European trucks, ensuring a seamless integration into your vehicles.

    For your convenience, it is packaged in neutral packing, suitable for various applications within the industry.

    When it comes to logistics, we offer flexibility with SHIPPING TERMS, allowing you to choose between Sea or Air, depending on your specific needs and timelines.

    Quality is paramount to us, and as such, every unit undergoes rigorous testing, ensuring that it meets the highest industry standards with a guarantee of 100% quality.

    To facilitate smooth transactions, our payment terms are flexible, requiring only a T/T 30% Advance, with the remaining 70% settled before shipment.

    With a size that matches OEM specifications, installation is straightforward, reducing downtime and hassle.

    Lastly, our commitment to customer satisfaction is unwavering, as evidenced by our 24 Hours Online Service, ready to address your inquiries and provide support around the clock.

    When you think of reliable and industry-specific European Truck Parts, think of us—OURI/ROTH.

    You Also Like

    ABS_Sensor_0001533872_MERCEDES
    ABS Sensor 0001533872 MERCEDES BENZ
    ABS Sensor 0015428818 MERCEDES BENZ
    ABS Sensor 0015428818 MERCEDES BENZ
    ABS Sensor 0025423818 MERCEDES BENZ
    ABS Sensor 0025423818 MERCEDES BENZ
    ABS_Sensor_0045424618_MERCEDES
    ABS Sensor 0045424618 MERCEDES BENZ

    Technical Article